I’m down for starting a movement!
Know what you are going to do. Thumbnail it. Know where you are going. In planning, lock down the important poses. Bill Tytla spent days working on thumbnails, he had everything worked out in miniature. You must think. Plan. You can’t wing it.
-Art Babbit Disney Animator
Symptoms of inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
I must readjust my habits to become better in all things I aspire to be great at.
If everyone likes your art work then not enough people have seen it.